Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Warm Up America

I've decided to participate in the WarmUpAmerica project this holiday season. You can find out more about it by clicking on this image to visit their site:
This is such a good cause, and I find it so relaxing and enjoyable to make the "squares"... It's also a great way to use all of those odds and ends of yarn that I've been accumulating! If any of you decide to participate in this ongoing project, I'd love to hear from you! I think their only rule is that the sections measure 7" x 9"... Kinda funny how I call them squares... I guess they're more like rectangles!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I just discovered the Warm Up America website and I can't wait to get started on my rectangles. I'm going to suggest to my knit/crochet group that we do a group project and send it in too. :)

Bay Area Knitter said...

That's awesome coco! I am planning to start a knitting/crochet club when I get out to California. It would make a nice way to meet my like-minded neighbors and also benefit a worthy cause!